Wednesday 11 December 2013

Two Driving Test Passes in One Day!

driving instructors arnold nottingham

Feeling fantastic about it all

Here we see the lovely Samantha England resplendent with her driving test pass certificate. I'm not sure what's wrong with the camera on my phone but the images just aren't as clear today. Still, I won't let that detract from my feeling of joy.
   I've enjoyed Sam's lessons immensely. She has never lacked in skills and we just needed some time on the road for her to gain confidence in her own abilities. We've been all over this crazy city gaining valuable experience by doing all the hard bits and it's paid off big time.
   She is now free to go on the road when she pleases and all this right before Christmas. Nice one Sam. Netflix has changed my life for the better thanks to you!




Great prices for driving lessons in Nottingham

No comments:

Post a Comment