Sunday 8 December 2013

They all Want Something for Nothing

good driving instructors nottingham area

I've Got a Voucher

It's nearly Christmas and the Google rankings are chock full of third party entities offering vouchers so driving instructors have the privilege of working for next to nothing for a good few hours. Name one other job where you'd have to work for 4 hours for free and then not have a guaranteed take up from a customer.
    It's an outrage and makes what we driving instructors do look cheap. I think it's a serious business teaching someone to drive and not a frivolous item to be given away for nothing.
    Poor driving instructor man has to drive out to the pupil, do the lesson, drive back again and cover the cost of fuel and wear and tear on the car and all for about 4 quid. I'm all for a sensible offer between instructor and pupil but these internet leeches make me mad. Mad I Say! I refuse to do it when anybody rings up and says they have a voucher. I'm polite, course I am, I'm a professional. Wish some others would do the same. Merry Christmas!



Check out my driving lessons Nottingham videos

No comments:

Post a Comment