Friday 6 December 2013

I'm Jumpy Driving Through the Uni

value driving schools nottingham

Driving Schools Nottingham

If there's one place I don't like driving through it's the university. I really feel like I shouldn't be there. I don't know if it's the security barrier that does it to me or what but I just feel on edge.
   They won't let students drive as learners on campus even though they are all big boys and girls. The absolute cream of academic society. This seems a bit nanny state to me.
    Could it be the weird road layout that does it. Small bits of one way making you drive all the way round again if you missed the turning. Could it be the student body with their headphones on who seem oblivious to the car which is right next to them. It's like it's public but it isn't.
   Anyway, I did manage to find my way around it today. After driving all the way round after missing my turning.
  
  Driving schools Arnold Nottingham

Who does intensive driving lessons in Nottingham and is a great guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment